Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wine and lottery tickets for lunch

During my lunch break I got plenty accomplished.

I bought one of these:

Gotta feed the mind, right?

I bought two of these:

I mean, the jackpot for Mega Millions is over $312 million, folks. I normally only buy one lottery ticket, on the rare occasion that I play at all. I figured with that payoff, I would buy two. (Well, that and the fact that my husband is part of a group buy at his job, but was silent when I asked him if he planned to share his winnings.)

And I got three of these:

Many thanks to my friend, Mike Hilton at Vintage Collections in Bristol, Tenn., for making some suggestions. O.K., the truth is I got a bottle of Seagram's Seven and two bottles of wine. To cook with, if my mother-in-law is reading this...

Happy Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your Mega Millions ticket to wine ratio seems perfect! A fine kettle, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site! I am loving it!! Will come back again ??taking you feeds also, Thanks.

    Lottery Tickets Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I did not win the lottery. A group of employees are splitting the jackpot that grew to $319 million -- lucky dogs. I am still hammering away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete