Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Grilled steaks for the weekend



With Memorial Day three days away, I thought I would post a favorite grilling recipe to share. Second in popularity only to the Don Farris marinade (a terrific two day marinade for London broil), this is the way my dad usually grilled rib-eyes when I was a child.

You’ll need:
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

2 tablespoons soy sauce

1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt and pepper

I used New York strips for this recipe, but my favorite steak is a rib-eye. This marinade will make anything taste good. Mix all the ingredients in a glass dish, then add the steaks and turn to coat.


Let the steaks marinate for a couple of hours or overnight, refrigerated.



Grill them to desired doneness – we love ours about medium, which takes about 5-6 minutes per side. Practice makes perfect, so get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment