Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Many thanks to readers


I am humbled and amazed to notice today that my blog has more than 49,000 views (49,923 to be exact, as of 9:02 a.m.)   I started this blog nearly two years ago as an outlet to share the recipes I enjoy making.  I am deeply appreciative of all of  you who keep coming back to browse, share, and learn.

I am a huge fan of the Junior League of Bristol's cookbook, Start Your Ovens. Tomorrow (Aug. 31, 2012) I will draw names to give away a free copy of the book. Want to win?  Just post below asking to be entered.  And learn more about this great book by reading the recipes labeled "Start Your Ovens" in the listing at right.

Many thanks to all of you, and good luck in the drawing on Friday!

Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. I broke 50,000 views last night -- many thanks to all of you! And keep browsing, sharing and learning!

    ReplyDelete