Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday fun: Back to the 1980s

I've been swamped with work lately, and I've neglected new posts for this blog. Since it's Friday, and the weather is gorgeous, I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite songs from the late 1980s-early 1990s.

One of my all-time favorites is Let the Music Play by Shannon. I remember dancing to this at a homecoming dance in high school!

No one can resist the bass in this one by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock: It Takes Two.

And here's one from Bobby Brown's early solo career: Every Little Step. I sang every word while working on this post. This song is from 1991, just a smidge out of the 80s!

Happy Friday, friends! Get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather!

2 comments:

  1. rock on!
    valerie
    my view from 1502

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night, we went out to eat and we heard "Let the Music Play" in the restaurant! Too funny (and weird!)

    ReplyDelete